The current COVID-19 outbreak continues to rise globally. We are following advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Australian government in regards to the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Simply Unified has been making preparations to avoid unnecessary harm to team members, customers and local communities. Our foremost concern continues to be preserving the health and well-being of our people and our customers during this period.
We also recognise the importance of our role as a service provider of GPS tracking and safety systems. We know you rely on our products and services, which is why we want to keep you fully informed of how we are managing our business through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here’s What Simply Unified is Doing
We are aligned with the Australian Federal Government Department of Health fact sheets for COVID-19 and will continue to monitor global activity, taking advice from relevant Australian government agencies.
We are actively monitoring advice from health authorities across Australia and will make changes to our plans accordingly as new information arises.
Personal Health and Safety
Our primary focus area in caring for our employees continues to be helping prevent the transmission of COVID-19 in our workplace. To help achieve this, we have put the following measures in place:
- We have requested anyone who is feeling unwell to stay out of the office and work from home.
- For any employees experiencing flu-like symptoms we have asked they see their doctor and obtain clearance before returning to the office.
- We have cancelled all domestic and international business travel until further notice.
- We are restricting all non-essential interactions with visitors in our offices, and encouraging the use of video conferencing and collaboration systems as much as possible.
- We are limiting access to our offices for anyone who has travelled outside of Australia in the last 14 days.
Visits to External Offices
- We are also restricting all non-essential interactions at all external offices by our employees, and encouraging the use of video conferencing and collaboration platforms as much as possible.
Working from Home
Through our expertise in online meetings and other methods, our staff are well trained to work remotely or from home.
At this time, we have not escalated our working from home processes. However, we are monitoring the situation. To prepare for the possible need to move to a work from home scenario, we have thoroughly tested our processes and systems, ensuring there are sufficient fall-back and redundancy systems in place.
Hardware Shipment and Installation
Our stock levels have increased over the six weeks. As a result, we do not foresee any shipping issues in the short to medium term. We are working closely with our hardware providers to plan for further escalation and possible disruption to our supply chain.
On-site installation service is monitored daily, and we ask our clients to ensure that our staff are to be provided with a safe working environment by following all Australian Federal Government Department requirements as they develop daily.
We extend our safety concerns to all our clients and partners and the impacted communities around Australia and the world.